Finally, here is a solution to fix the dstv now error app not showing live channels when a subscription is active.
The error of the dstv now app suddenly not showing/displaying live tv channels on the dstv now the app is one thing definitely faced by thousands of linked DSTV NOW app users, and after the much stress finding to resolve the issue ourselves, we are glad to present the best and one-time solution to fix DSTV linked Now App not showing live tv channels even though you are on dstv Subscription.
How To Resolve DSTV NOW error App Not Showing DSTV Live TV Channels
If you keep getting an error while connecting your dstv to your iPhone or Android or having issues with the dstv now app not showing or displaying live channels even while on subscription, here is a fix to the dstv now error for android and iPhone.
To get back all live tv channels on your dstv now apk app, kindly follow steps accordingly as directed by @dstvcare
- Open your browser (Chrome Recommended)
- Visit connect.dstv.com
- Now input your login credentials
- Now after visiting connect.dstv.com and filling in credential details, hit the login button
- Now unlink the smartcard that is currently linked and then after please link the smartcard again.
- Finally, go back to the DSTV Now App and kindly log out. Immediately you are logged out, simply restart the device and log in again.
After successfully following the details steps above, your dstv now app live tv channels will be back to be showing all channels you are currently subscribed to on the DSTV Subscription package.
Things to note:
- Those who are been added to the dstv now app must seek the parent dstv credentials, to be able to access the profile of the DSTV dashboard. Meaning that you must log in Using the credential details of the dstv dish owner used in purchasing and setting up the dstv dish.
- This is the only perfect solution to solve the dstv now app not showing live tv channels.
- In case you come across “Error 403, access denied/forbidden”., simply close the browser tab and reopen the link again.
For further assistance and inquiries, do get in touch with us on Twitter @droidvillatech or join us on our active telegram channel below.