|Android Xposed Installer Features
Opportunity to learn more about your rooted Android device and make full advantage of root access.
We shall be going on a full tutorial on how to be a Droid developer using Xposed Modulus.
Are you in any way tired of your Android UI interface or you just want a total change on your Android device? Android Xposed installer is the right and perfect tool for you and we shall be dropping features of the Android Xposed installer just incase you might be coming across this for the first time.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Thanks to the developers of Xposed installer Modulus, definitely rooted devices would have been a trash if truly one cannot take full charge of Android device after successfully rooting device and granting root access.
With the help of rooting
your android device, there is absolutely nothing you would want in your Android device that you can’t get. Granting an app root access gives you an edge over the application and lets you customize, edit and make chages to the application or device.
Just if ther is something you are looking forward to after rooting your android and it isn’t yet available, don’t panic, definitely it will be as time goes.
Would be posting all requirements on the next post and necessary apps needed to be an android developer.
Features of Android Xposed Installer
Here are possible features of the Android Xposed installer after you might have successfully rooted your device and granted the app root access.
- Disable fingerprint error message
- Disable pattern lock red dot error display
- Unlimited pattern trials
- Pin scramble in lock screen
- Add custom image to notification drawer
- Change your Notification drawer settings
- Disable no notification message when notification drawer is empty.
- Customise status bar in divers ways.
- Change position of time in status bar.
- Hid clock, vibrate icon and battery icon.
- Change imei
- Reduce screen brightness 🔆 to zero.
- Add Navigation buttons to force close apps, take screen shots and lots more.
- Expand media volume and separate Message volume from Ringing tone.
This isn’t all what Xposed installer got to offer, there are obviously tons of features and possibilities with the xposed installer active on your android device.
Just if your android isn’t yet rooted and you wish to know more about Android root and the process on how to root any Android device, click here