Ubisoft’s free-to-play 2D platform fighting game Brawlhala is now available on both iOS and Android. It has been released two days ahead of its scheduled global launch date, August 6.
The goal of Brawlhalla is to knock your opponent off the stage. And it supports up to 8 players online or locally with full cross-play for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android.
Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 40 million players that supports up to 8 online in a single match with full cross-play. Join casual free-for-alls, queue for ranked matches, or make a custom room with your friends. Frequent updates. 50 unique characters and counting. Come fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla!
– Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
– 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
– Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
– Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
– The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
I am Nnoka Godswill also known as Favtechblogger.
Lover of Android/Technology, a passionate tech content creator with over 5 years + of blogging experience, an SEO god, a Marketer, and a final year Electronics and Computer Engineering student.
Email the author at [email protected]