|Http Injector Configuration and how to import|
Thank you for reaching out to us in regards on how to easily Import Http Configuration files in 2020. So we decided in getting the post updated using the previous post about How to Power all applications using Your MTN Mpulse data on HTTP Injector.
Easy steps on how to power all applications on your android using HTTP injector.
I know it is more frustrating having lots of data and yet finding it difficult to power all your desired applications because the data is restricted to just some selected platforms.
This steps will enlighten you on how to bypass the restriction on your mpulse data using HTTP injector VPN and also how to import any kind of HTTP injector configuration on your Android.
How to Subscribe to MTN MPulse And How To To Power All App Using HTTP Injector
- STEP 1: Firstly, migrate to MTN MPulse by dialling *344*1# and after successfully migrating to MTN pulse, you are to purchase a data plan.
- STEP 2: The data plans are cheaper than MTN’s official plans. So, is more affordable.
- To purchase, simply dial *344*2*1# and you will see the list of data plans in these formats below:
- 350MB for N50.
- 1.2GB for N150 (recommended).
- STEP 3: Once done, kindly download HTTP injector HERE
- STEP 4: After successfully downloading and installing the HTTP injector, download the configuration file below.
Download HTTP injector mpulse configuration files below
How to import HTTP configuration files on Android:
Importing http configuration files is quite very easy and simple as we have made a step by step image guide on how to import MTN Mpulse data http injector configuration files. Follo image guide below.
After correctly following all steps and images above, be rest assured of a CONNECTED notification and a key sign on your status bar.
Kindly share to friends and family.
Feel free to drop your comments.
Quick responds to complaints..
Join our telegram Channel Click
and Telegram Group Click
Note this is just an updated post On How To Import Any Kind Of HTTP Injector configuration Files In 2020.