|How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp|
Have you ever been blocked on whatsapp messenger before and you just cant figure on a way on how to unblock yourself on whatsapp in 2020?
You might also like: Whatsapp Status Tips/Tricks and Hidden Features In 2020
You might also like: How to Secure Your WhatsApp Account From Hackers
How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp When Blocked By Someone In 2020:
You might also like: All you need to know about OTP verification in 2020
- Ensure you Back up your chats. If you would like them restored back after the process. You can easily learn how to backup and restore whatsapp chats by clicking here.
- Easily backup chats by going to whatsapp Menu Settings
- Chat backup. (Either Back up using Google Drive or simply backing directly to your sdcard).
- Now completely delete your WhatsApp account by going to account settings on your WhatsApp account/privacy
- Now hit delete your account and proceed to other prompts.
Note: By taking this steps, it simply means you no longer have a whatsapp account again with that number. Spiritually, physically and tech wise you definitely cannot block someone who’s not on WhatsApp. Therefore all those who blocked you can no longer and will not have you on their blocked list again.
- Now, After successfully deleting your whatsapp account, you will be logged out and now have to register again into whatsapp. Here is the main thing achieved!
Note: You don’t need to clear your whatsapp data or even uninstall your whatsapp, just go straight to reactivation.
WhatsApp Reactivation Process After Successfully Deleting Your Account To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp:
- Open your WhatsApp and register your number on WhatsApp again. Fresh account, but before then you should know how to recover back all your backed up chats.
How To Restore Whatsapp Backup Chats/medias:
You might also like: Step By Step Guide On How To Create Whatsapp TV
- Go to file manager
- Open internal storage or sdcard storage (depending on the backup location you used).
- Now locate whatsapp folder and copy the complete backup folder and paste it on internal storage whatsapp. If you dont need the chats, just ignore and move over.
Now you don’t have to get a new simcard to message blocked contacts, now do it yourself and enjoy.
Note: This thread ( how to unblock yourself on whatsapp when blocked by someone) is for educational purpose only!