Join the Kuda Partner program and make extra cash every week!
How To Make Money With Kuda
- Download HERE and sign up.
- Join: Fill the form below with your Kuda account number and your location.
- Share: Tap ‘More’ on the Kuda app then tap ‘Refer & Earn’ and share your referral link with as many people as you can.
Kuda is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and that definitely means your money is insured. The Lagos and London-based company, Kuda which is owned by Babs Ogundeyi boasts of the app to have micro-finance licence.
Here are some few features Of Kuda Mobile App:
- ❎No card maintenance or account maintenance fees.
- ☑️Two free transfers every month (N10 each for extra transfers).
- ❎No minimum balance.
- ☑️Free withdrawals at over 3,000 ATM across Nigeria.
- ☑️Request, activate, block and unblock your debit card on the app.
- ☑️Free debit and credit alerts.
- ☑️Responsive and fast replying customer support 24/7.
- ☑️Simple tools for managing your money better.
- ☑️Up to 25% interest on fixed savings.
- ☑️Grow your savings automatically when you spend.
- ☑️You can send and withdraw money anytime.
- ☑️You can buy airtime, pay bills and buy airtime from the app directly.
- ☑️You can submit your BVN or government-issued ID card to upgrade your Kuda bank account to remove limits.
Well detailed information about Kuda Referral System Works:
You are expected to join Kuda Partners before you can be eligible to get access to the free N200.
Difference between Just a member and being a partner!
- Login to Kuda mobile app and tap on “MORE” tab option and tap on “REFER AND EARN” and copy your referrals link.