Poco M2 Pro sale will be taking place through Flipkart at 12pm (noon) on July 30. It will be the second flash sale for the phone.
- The phone comes in three distinct variants
- Poco M2 Pro competes against Realme 6 and Samsung Galaxy M21
- Poco M2 Pro was launched in India earlier this month. Poco India has revealed through a tweet.
- The smartphone by the Xiaomi spin-off brand was launched in the country earlier this month and went on its first sale on Tuesday.
- The Poco M2 Pro, which seems like a slightly tweaked version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro, is the third Poco phone in the Indian market — after the Poco F1 and the Poco X2.
- The phone includes a quad rear camera setup as well as a hole-punch display.
- The Poco M2 Pro competes with the likes of the Realme 6 and Samsung Galaxy M21.
Poco M2 Pro price in India and sale details
Note: As per the tweet posted by the Poco India account, the Poco M2 Pro will be available for purchase through Flipkart at 12pm (noon) on July 30.
Get ready for the first ever sale of #POCOM2Pro.
Everything you need:
✅33W Fast Charging with 5000mAh Battery
✅@qualcomm_in Snapdragon 720G Processor
✅48MP AI Quad Camera
✅120Hz Touch Polling
Sale tomorrow at 12 PM on @Flipkart.
— #POCOForIndia (@IndiaPOCO) July 13, 2020
Further, it is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, coupled with up to 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 128GB of onboard storage. There is also a dedicated microSD card slot for expanding the inbuilt storage by up to 512GB.
For photos and videos, the Poco M2 Pro has the quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. You’ll also get a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front