The upcoming Power 3 is now and ready to become the device with the most generous battery capacity that UMIDIGI has created so far along side with a 6,150 mAh battery capacity. Furthermore, it comes with a unique 48 MP quad camera, a 6.53-inch full HD+ Full-View display, and a MediaTek Helio P60 processor. 💣
We have got mail from UMIDIGI concerning the upcoming Power 3 phabletis expected to go on sale next month (November). Not forgetting there is no stated price about it yet, we have got some specs officially out and the UMIDIGI Power 3 looks pretty tempting already.
- Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 processor
- A 6.53-inch full HD+ FullView display
- 48 MP “Ultra Wide Macro Quad” main camera setup
- Memory and storage capacity is yet to be disclosed
- Huge 6,150 mAh battery capacity alongside with a 18 W fast charging and 10 W OTG reverse charge.
- NFC – Yes
- Operating system comes pre-loaded with Google’s stock Android 10.
Global online sales of the UMIDIGI Power 3 to start on November 11, at 00:00 PST. Although the price is yet to be officially unveiled.
Not forgetting UMIDIGI mentioned in the newsletter that the Power family of devices aims “to deliver the longest battery life for a phone in the sub-US$200 segment” so we should expect new Power 3 to probably come with a price tag of US$199 or less.
Comparison between Power and Power 3
|Power vs Power 3
What do you think about the UMIDIGI power 3?
Don’t forget to subcribe to our newsletter for more exclusive update.