✅ WhatsApp is rolling out the group privacy settings, including blacklist!https://t.co/i9fntn7SbA
Give me feedback on Twitter if the feature is enabled for you, if you are using iOS or Android, beta or stable release, where you are from etc.. 😀
— WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) October 21, 2019
On every whatsapp reinstall, the most updated configurations from the server are downloaded, enabling the feature to work just for you.
GROUP PRIVACY SETTINGS
How To Manage Group Privacy Settings
- You can manage the Group Privacy settings opening WhatsApp Settings
Some group options and meaning:
- Everyone: the user can be always added in groups.
- No invites will be received privately.
- My Contacts: the user can be always added in groups from his contacts.
- He will receive an invite to join a group from people not in his contacts list, privately.
The blacklist feature:
You can precisely decide who cannot add you in group.
When a new contact is added in your address book, you must Select all contacts again to update Group privacy settings.
If the feature isn’t yet available for you, kindly wait for another update that will force the activation.
Don’t forget to subcribe to our newsletter for more exclusive update.