Changing of serial number easily fakes out the device identity.
1. Firstly you need a rooted android for Xposed installer to be installed
2. After rooting your android device you have to install Xposed installer on your android.
3. Now after having Xposed framework installed on your android, the only thing you need is the Xposed module Serial Number Changer that will allow you to change the serial number of your android device.
You can download serial number 🔢 changer directly from Xposed framework app, by search 🔎 method.
4. Now install the app and launch it in your android and you just need to provide super user access to the app to proceed and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the App.
Note: After installation, you will be asked to “activate only or activate / reboot” choose activate / and reboot.
5. After reboot, launch the app and then enter the serial number that you want to set on your device or you can click on RANDOM Serial number to choose in random.
Hope you like this, do share with others too.
Note: For educational purposes only😉😉