– N- Power 2020 Batch C recruitment requirements and how to register
|N-Power Registration Requirements And How To Register 2020|
NOTE: The N-Power registration portal is open and application processes is ongoing live.Table Of Contents hide
“Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, here is how to prepare for the N-Power application,” tweet from N-Power scheme.
- Portal is open as at 11.45 pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal. 3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.”
N-Power 2020 Registration Batch C: Who Should Apply?
- Graduates and non-graduates who are presently unemployed.
- Those between 18-35 years old.
- People with desires to get life-long skills and become solution providers in their communities.
N-Power Registration Portal (2020) Requirement Batch C
- Get your BVN ready.
- Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization.
- A printout or current details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- A valid contact email address or a working phone number
- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate (if you are a graduate) and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- All Application is done online.
INFORMATION: The recruitment process for N-Power recruitment of June 2020 Batch C is totally free of charge and you are not expected to pay any dime for registration process.
How To Register For N-Power Batch C 2020 Recruitment Scheme
- Input your valid contact information (email or phone number).
- The information will be redirected to your email for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, you are to fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yy). Note that if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be allowed to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all, however.
- A. The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- B. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- C. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- A. International Passport
- B. National ID Card issued by NIMC
- C. Valid Driver’s License
- D. Permanent Voter’s Card.
Finally you can Review and Submit Page -. Ensure have gone through all the inputted informations before hitting the submit button.
For online registration or further inquiries in regards to being an undergraduate and wanting to register for the N power batch c recruitment, kindly Contact Kinqs’Li Cafe via their hot whatsapp line – Kinqs’Li Cafe