As iOS users awaits the iOS 15 official release update, Apple has released iOS 14.7, an update of the iOS 14 version.
The iOS 14.7 update was noticed low-key yesterday via iPhone system update settings. However, this update is only available for the iPhone OS. For now iPadOS 14.7 is not yet live live.
Apple iOS 14.7 update adds support for the new MagSafe Battery Pack to the iPhone 12 hood, and the much-requested feature of combining accounts in Apple Card Family, is now live just after the update.
20 new features to watch out for after iOS 14.7 update
- Even more camera tricks
- Up your selfie game with this tip
- Plenty of new privacy features
- The iPad looks more like a Mac than ever before
- Hidden features are always the best features
- Apple’s AirPods Pro and AirPods Max have a new audio feature
- Deleting apps is somewhat confusing
- Assign default apps for Mail or Safari
- Time to take a walk and listen to a story
- Picture-in-Picture comes to the iPhone and it’s so useful
- Fitness Plus helps you get and stay in shape
- App Clips are miniature on-demand apps you don’t install
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max get a new photo file format
- Create a Smart Stack widget of your liking
- Custom app icons? I’m listening…
- Privacy is a top priority in iOS 14
- New home screen features are welcome
- Face ID works with a mask if you still need one
- Siri has four new voices for you to pick from
- Apple Card becomes a family affair
If you missed out on the iOS 15 beta test, then you have nothing to worry about, as the iOS 14.7 update have over 20 new amazing updates in regards to features to keep you ready for a bigger iOS 15 update coming soon.
Don’t miss out, subscribe to our telegram channel today…